We have a programme of social events throughout the year.
Typical events include:
- Bingo nights
- three or four of these during the year.
- Quiz nights
- usually in Spring and Autumn, you don't need to be a member of MENSA to enjoy these!
- Annual Golf Day
- a round of golf followed by an evening meal open to non-players.
- Summer Outing
- this is a whole day coach trip. Recent visits have been to Windsor (including a Thames trip) and Bressingham in Norfolk.
- held in the Summer, this includes competitions and games for all ages.
- Horse Race night
- where you can buy a horse and ride it, bet on it and enjoy the races without leaving your seat!
- New Year Dance
- dancing to live music for all tastes plus buffet meal with bar and raffle.
- Walking Programme
- usually held on the last Sunday of each month involving a Short Walk of 2 hours or a Long Walk of 3 hours or so in and around Milton Keynes. There is also a Walking Weekend at an attractive location such as Constable country or the Cotswolds. Trained staff with appropriate equipment are on hand at all these walks.